BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Live Rewards (Refer a Friend). I win, you win.

2 posters

Go down

Xbox Live Rewards (Refer a Friend). I win, you win. Empty Xbox Live Rewards (Refer a Friend). I win, you win.

Post  Wally16 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 am

Okay, so here's the deal. I have already created a new gamertag, which is Wally17, but was wondering if anyone here was planning on getting Xbox Live again.

For those who don't know:
Through the "refer-a-friend" part of the Xbox Rewards program, two people will receive 100 Microsoft Points each if their friend purchases a Xbox LIVE Gold subscription within 14 days of referring that friend. The friend will receive 100 Microsoft Points and so will the referring friend. It's a win-win situation for both parties.

For this to work, you must sign up for an account on the Xbox Rewards Program (<--click to go to site), which is free to do. Then, you can start receiving points for the things you do related to Xbox LIVE.

What I am asking is that anyone who is going to get a new account, personal message me on this site or at my gamertag (Wally17) your new gamertag, so I can refer you to Xbox LIVE Gold and we will both get 100 free Microsoft Points. You might as well, because if you don't, no free points for anyone. Just make sure to sign up here Xbox Rewards Program (<--click to go to site) first. Thanks guys!
Wally16
Wally16

http://www.twitter.com/wallyworld2_0

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live Rewards (Refer a Friend). I win, you win. Empty downside

Post  soldier2975 Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:53 pm

that is good but then we will be banned again for theft because when microsoft sees it they will say
MS Boss:he/she suddenly joined with 100 MS points he/she stole them! perma ban his/her account!
employee:what if he/she was invited by a friend?
MS Boss:do it or i will fire you!
employee: ok ok im on it.
MS Boss: im going to be rich!

soldier2975

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live Rewards (Refer a Friend). I win, you win. Empty Re: Xbox Live Rewards (Refer a Friend). I win, you win.

Post  Wally16 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:22 am

soldier2975 wrote:that is good but then we will be banned again for theft because when microsoft sees it they will say
MS Boss:he/she suddenly joined with 100 MS points he/she stole them! perma ban his/her account!
employee:what if he/she was invited by a friend?
MS Boss:do it or i will fire you!
employee: ok ok im on it.
MS Boss: im going to be rich!

I see what you're saying but I highly doubt it. It isn't breaking any rules, so if they ban someone for that people will go berserk.
Wally16
Wally16

http://www.twitter.com/wallyworld2_0

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live Rewards (Refer a Friend). I win, you win. Empty Re: Xbox Live Rewards (Refer a Friend). I win, you win.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down