BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mav7x's Story with Details About Microsoft

4 posters

Go down

Mav7x's Story with Details About Microsoft Empty Mav7x's Story with Details About Microsoft

Post  Mav7x Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Just like Any day i log into xbox to play zombies with a few friends in a private match (i dont play with randoms because of all the mods)
so i go to the dashboard and find out that "the guild" season 5 is out (now this is why i think i got banned, but i also think its just random)
so i download ZUNE on my PC THAT DAY and i download all the "The Guild" episodes.

After watching a few episodes My friend tells me to go on xbox Because he wants me to record Zombies tonight for my youtube channel, to which i said "Sure Man". Logging on Xbox i see this Ban, For "Marketplace theft" and of course my first thought is "um i have to record in about an hour, plus i dont think I'm going to live that long"
and before this ban ive NEVER EVER been banned in my Life simply because i never did anything wrong towards Microsoft or Xbox.

I called Xbox Support, took 33 minutes because their phone lines were busy to which i thought "no Sh**, its like 2009 all over Again"
(because in 2009 Microsoft Banned a HUGE amount of players for no reason Right before MW2 came out, just to get more money, this is a fact and they have been sued for it) so i finally talk to the barely English speaking Xbox support Guy and He tells me that i have to complain on the forums and again my first thought was "i called because i DIDN'T want to go on the forums, but fine".

The forums are out of control, nobodies posts are actually being Posted and they cant even handle their own Forums, there was Even an announcement saying that there are enforcement team impersonators. Then i posted on the forums and used long essays
(as you might notice i like organized Essays) but they never went through, then i saw another Announcement from the Staff that "They are being VERY careful about the "Marketplace Theft" bans and every ban is legit." now i wont get into how much of a blatant lie that is but what i laughed my ass off at was the fact that they said, and i quote "We will not divulge additional information regarding individual suspensions for these offenses." so what there saying is that they aren't going to tell each and everyone one of us the "Evidence" that they said they found? which is our RIGHT to know.

If you go to court for "killing someone" and the opposing lawyer says that they have Hard Evidence that you committed that crime, but then they dont show it, Guess what? you are NOT guilty because Evidence NEEDS to be Shown to the offender, so Microsoft, im sure you're reading these, You MUST tell us and SHOW us EXACTLY what we "stole" or you are NOT allowed to stop a service that we PAY for.
This Offense that the Enforcement team is Making is childish and Unprofessional and to you i say "grow up"
From what has happened i can truly say this The enforcement Team Has a lot comming to them and what that would be is a
CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

-Maverick
Mav7x
Mav7x

Back to top Go down

Mav7x's Story with Details About Microsoft Empty Re: Mav7x's Story with Details About Microsoft

Post  Mav7x Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Been trying to refer people to this site Razz
Cheers
-Maverick
Mav7x
Mav7x

Back to top Go down

Mav7x's Story with Details About Microsoft Empty Re: Mav7x's Story with Details About Microsoft

Post  booozbuster Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Yes sir, everything you said is exactly what I myself have been through, and i completely agree with your thoughts about a class action lawsuit, that is partly why i started this forum, so that possibly microsoft will read people's stories on this forum that are ACTUALLY GETTING RESPONDED TO. If and when a lawsuit arises, I would hope this forum is brought up as evidence to support the fact that microsoft is blatantly lying about the so called "evidence" they say they have.
booozbuster
booozbuster
Admin

https://banbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mav7x Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Agreed, and thank you for Making this forum.
But on a side note what Drives me Soooo crazy is that They Banned my Account, NOT my Consol.
so if i were to stick my hand through the TV somehow and "steal from the Marketplace" i could now make another account and do it again?
that is just..... extremely dumb to the point where words do not describe it. if i was able to steal before why let me do it again? why not ban my consol?
Just like it 2009 when MW2 was comming out they got sued for this, now MW3 is being released, im sure it will happen again. lol!
Mav7x
Mav7x

Back to top Go down

Post  Mav7x Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Well, im done.
More and more of the People not Banned Yet continue to Disbelieve me and think that they are invincible
but to be honest, im done here, if you aren't banned and someone is telling you they got banned for no reason why believe them?
i probably wouldn't at first but i am a reasonable man.
So this was my last attempt

and this was my last post on the xbox forums:

OK, I'm done here. i never Attached my Gamer-tag Because The thousands of people experiencing this are more important than one more person saying "omg please unban me!"

Microsoft is greedy they wont Unban there loyal customers, if i infact stole from the Marketplace then why didnt they ban my consol? why my account? if i wanted to i could make another account in 5 minutes and steal again? thats not how it works, they want money but I'm done, im not making another account..

My Gamer-tag is Mav7x

Try to find anything you want... i guarantee you that you will not find much.

Maybe some Xbox enforcement staff will copy/paste some things But thats not enough.

I was just trying to help all the little guys that this had happen to by letting them know that we could fight back, as the enforcement team has shown no evidence.

There are currently more people who are not banned then Those who are, and there will always be those people who are against all the hackers and modders just like me, and im on their side, but then you have those same people who think that they are invincible, that nothing wrong can ever happen to them JUST because they follow all the rules.

In-fact Somebody on Youtube messaged me yesterday saying

"Microsoft doesn't ban for no reason you obviously did something"

Well earlier today he Messaged me saying He was sorry, and that he Got banned for the same thing.

But it doesn't matter to me anymore, i am sick and tired of the Horrible service Everyone knows to be...Microsoft

I would Gladly See them loose half of their Players and Loyal customers, I continue to call xbox support every day to ask about the repairs and also tell everyone i Know to take their credit card information off for safety, i Don't know what the enforcement team is doing, but its Gone too far.
Mav7x
Mav7x

Back to top Go down

Post  Potato Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Heres how I think I got banned
1. Buy MS points
2. Redeem MS points
3. Get map pack
4. MS: Hey, he just spent over $700 dollars on the marketplace. Lets ban him so he'll spend more on the same DLC!
5. Me: *plays zombies*...........Xbox: Disconnected from XBL Me: FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  booozbuster Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:22 pm

microsoft is such a corrupt company...
booozbuster
booozbuster
Admin

https://banbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fattyboy122 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:00 pm

This has also happened to me it makes me sick to my stomach that all that time on my gamertag was worth nothing now I lost everything and will eventually lose my dlc if my console dies which it eventually will, I even have 7 months or so left on my gold and was planning on renewing now I have to save up for 3 months or another 12m which I don't think I really want to do if they will just ban me again later for nothing, I stole nothing if I want something I ask my parents or get it myself its that simple and they won't respond to anything on the forums it just makes me angry..

Fattyboy122

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down