BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lt BushWookie's story

5 posters

Go down

Lt BushWookie's story Empty Lt BushWookie's story

Post  Lt BushWookie Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:45 pm

So I assume most people reading this are also in the same situation, A random Marketplace ban that lasts for ever. So I guess i can skip some details like what was in the email, it was the same as yours (They didn't tell me crap) Anyway, I think i have a guess or two as to why i was Banned. Feel free to tell me if my guesses don't have a chance in being right.

1: I have 3 Xbox360's (My Parents are divorced and I have a cottage) I'm constantly transferring data back and forth between my Xbox's I usually do this with a Flash drive but every once and awhile i forget causing me to download stuff a lot.

I think this would fall under the "Duplication of item history"

2: I'd been to a friends house and I'd recovered my account to play my DLC (BBC2). We then switched accounts while in the menu screen (Log out of mine, Log into his) Because I could rank him up faster. When we did this we discovered that he was able to use my DLC temporarily, it would reset after he exited the game.

I've heard a lot of people doing this over live e.g. giving username and password. The problem is I was there! I the owner of the DLC saw him turn the Xbox off and lose the DLC (For his account) It was not used without me being in the room. So now I could've been banned because I stumbled upon a glitch that was Microsoft's dumb fault.

Anyway because of this stupid crap I Lose all my DLC (I payed a lot for it over my live accounts period of time) If any of my Games on demand get corrupted, I'm screwed. And when I try to get in contact with the Enforcement team They seem to cease to exist. I can prove all of this with Xbox Id numbers, Ip addresses, and testimony's.
Lt BushWookie
Lt BushWookie

Back to top Go down

Lt BushWookie's story Empty Re: Lt BushWookie's story

Post  booozbuster Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:13 pm

What your saying makes a lot of sense. I myself have pondered on this and have been wondering if the fact that i have the Game of the Year Editions of Fallout 3 And Oblivion (Thus giving me the DLC for free since the Disc installs them to your hard drive directly,) is why microsoft seems to think ive stolen from the marketplace. There's lots of things wrong with microsoft's so called "system" here. There is lots of bugs and little glitches that are all of their own fault.
booozbuster
booozbuster
Admin

https://banbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt BushWookie Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Did your account have Fortress craft? Read this in the comments of your video on YouTube

"If you own the game fortresscraft there was a glitch where when you update it it downloads the game twice to your harddrive which i think goes under purchase history duplication" - iwantpokemonblack

I personally did have fortress craft and it's true it does download twice. I would kinda laugh if fortress craft was the whole reason all these people were being banned. Although still be pissed...
Lt BushWookie
Lt BushWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  sweatypeechfuzz Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:38 am

I am iwantpokemonblack and ive asked about five different people and they have all said they own fortresscraft i have yet to hear someone say they dont have fortresscraft

sweatypeechfuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  xX619REYXx Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 pm

sweatypeechfuzz wrote:I am iwantpokemonblack and ive asked about five different people and they have all said they own fortresscraft i have yet to hear someone say they dont have fortresscraft
i dont have it yet i was banned maybe for the reason of moving stuff between my xbox and my couzin. in which we both agreed we share it and help pay for the account

xX619REYXx

Back to top Go down

Post  sweatypeechfuzz Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Yeah i dont understand it maybe its not all for the same reason because i never used my dlc at a friends house and my friends never used their dlc at my house i dont get it

sweatypeechfuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt BushWookie Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Urg, I wish Microsoft would at least tell us what happened. Because now i feel that if i do get a new account, I'll get banned for the same reason. It's retarded...
Lt BushWookie
Lt BushWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Potato Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:59 pm

I have fortresscraft. I have downloaded the update several times.

Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  sweatypeechfuzz Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

even though some people say they dont have fortresscraft i think that it may still be the reason why so many people are getting banned, then some people like the ones who dont have fortresscraft may have been banned for a different reason that is also an unjust reason.

sweatypeechfuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down