BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAv7x Section Request, New video Currently Being Uploaded.

4 posters

Go down

MAv7x Section Request, New video Currently Being Uploaded. Empty MAv7x Section Request, New video Currently Being Uploaded.

Post  booozbuster Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know that due to Mav7x's Request for more sections, i have added several, including this section to let you all know what's going on. Let me know what you all think of the new Sections. NOTE: Please do not post new topics in here, i do not have restrictions on this page, but I Strictly created this page for Admin Threads, but if i had restricted it to strictly admin access, you guys wouldn't even be able to reply to the stuff that I Post. ALSO I have made a new video that is currently being uploaded to YouTube, I Will post a link in the forum later when i get home from work. Thanks!
booozbuster
booozbuster
Admin

https://banbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MAv7x Section Request, New video Currently Being Uploaded. Empty Re: MAv7x Section Request, New video Currently Being Uploaded.

Post  Potato Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:37 am

You should select moderators if this forum gets any bigger.

Potato

Back to top Go down

MAv7x Section Request, New video Currently Being Uploaded. Empty Re: MAv7x Section Request, New video Currently Being Uploaded.

Post  xX619REYXx Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:11 pm

i agree i have a feeling this site is going to get big

xX619REYXx

Back to top Go down

Post  booozbuster Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:15 pm

I would love to make others moderators. There are already a select few i am considering to be Moderators. In time my friends. And I as well hope this site gets big, that way maybe microsoft will read it. Who knows?
booozbuster
booozbuster
Admin

https://banbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MAv7x Section Request, New video Currently Being Uploaded. Empty microsoft is geting alot angry

Post  iwantcookie123 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:18 am

im sure many other have had many problems with microsoft like the following bans,for no apperent reason now booozbuster makes so many true statements i was not ban but stole from i was just thinking how cool would it be to have all black ops maps so bye the way off topic a bit anyway i bought them downloaded made sure they were on my hard drive they were so i start it up go to find match
and it says i havent bought the maps its says purchse off of dash board so 80$ down the drain and i made sure the transaction went threw as i sait it was on my hd so what happen to my 80$ did microsoft get it but me i have no map pack so if microsoft did get it thaks for my dissapointment and missing 80$ thats just one story

iwantcookie123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down