BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally gave up on my account.

3 posters

Go down

I finally gave up on my account. Empty I finally gave up on my account.

Post  Wally16 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:55 pm

I finally gave up on the issue, but I do still encourage others to visit this site and let their voice be heard. I just bought Xbox LIVE Gold again for $59.99 US but I get 3 months free with it, so it's a total of 15 months. It's like $4 US a month, so it's a good deal. If I have any problems at all with this account though, I'm done with LIVE for good.

The reason I gave up on the issue is becasue none of my posts ever showed up on the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Forum. Xbox support was of no help either. I recieved only 2 e-mails stating that my posts were deleted by a moderator, and I posted multiple times. On top of that, I recieved the "marketplace theft" e-mail twice (recently) after recieving the original notification. The Xbox crew has made it clear to me, through their almost complete unresponsiveness, that they will not discuss the matter and my account is not getting unbanned. I would at least like to know what I supposedly did so I won't make the same mistake again.

Special Note (worth reading):

If anyone wants this deal, it apppears in the Xbox Dashboard under the Gears of War 3 Now in Stores tile under the Spotlight channel for "a limited time only". What I find deciepful is that Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Months (w/o the 3 months) is advertised for $59.99 US in it's own tile with a Gears of War 3 background on the Spotlight channel. If I hadn't been curious to see Gears of Wars 3 content in the Gears of War 3 Now in Stores tile, I wouldn't have found the better deal. Shame on Microsft for that.

Also, if anyone ever gets Xbox LIVE again feel free to add me. My new gamertag is Wally17.
Wally16
Wally16

http://www.twitter.com/wallyworld2_0

Back to top Go down

I finally gave up on my account. Empty Re: I finally gave up on my account.

Post  Potato Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:15 pm

I will never give up. I have found an article about a reviewers account getting banned. Seems fishy micro$oft.

Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt BushWookie Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Yeah, I got a new account. However, I'm still going to try to get my old account back. So I'll be on this website.

Anyway, If anyone wants to add me my Gamer Tag is "SSgt BushWookie" (Used to be "Lt BushWookie" but then i got banned Crying or Very sad )
Lt BushWookie
Lt BushWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down