BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single playe games

2 posters

Go down

Single playe games Empty Single playe games

Post  Lt BushWookie Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

So I don't know about you guys but had some extra cash I planned on spending on some MS Points, but now that idea's gone to shit. So I figured in my spare time I'd play some single player games that I generally don't play that often because I'm usually playing online.

So without further ado, here's a list with a few great single player games that a friend can lend you, You can rent from a video store, or even buy em' if you want...

Feel free to add your own I'd love to check some out.

- Fallout 3 & New Vegas
- The elder scrolls: Oblivion
- Dragon age origins
- Banjo and Kazooie Or Tooie (These are some older games that require you to buy them DLC)
- Batman Arkham asylum
- Mirror's edge
- GTA (Any)
- Red Dead Redemption
- Fable (Any)
- (If you have friends to play with a great party game is) Left 4 Dead
- Assasin's creed (Any)
- Banjo and Kazooie Nuts & Bolts (Don't ask me why i love these games so much, Idk)
- Mass effect (Any)
- Portal 2
- Dead space 1 & 2
- Crack down (Any)
- Bioshock (Any)

These are all I can think of for now I'll post some more if I any come to mind and also please post your own favorites.
Also if possible refrain from any FPS that rely online game play to be worth the buy (E.g. COD, Halo, Battlefield)

Oh, and as always sign the petition we need all the support we can get. You can read more about it in my previous post, or you can actually read the petition by clicking the link below.

Link: http://www.petitiononline.com/OPBBG/petition.html

Lt BushWookie
Lt BushWookie

Back to top Go down

Single playe games Empty Re: Single playe games

Post  Wally16 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:52 pm

You can soon add Batman: Arkham City to that list. Very Happy
Wally16
Wally16

http://www.twitter.com/wallyworld2_0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: