BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone too far!

3 posters

Go down

Gone too far! Empty Gone too far!

Post  XKageroSorrowX Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 am

Hello everyone.
My name is Kody and I'm a mod over at PSPMOD.com. I, like most other people, was greatly angered by this random ban. Now with the intro out of the way just wait till you hear my story.

Last month I randomly received the ban-mail. Now to come to my surprice I haven't played online for over 15 days due to changing internet provider. I followed by calling support, directed to the forms, then posted and waited 3 days for a reply. Instead of allowing others to read my case they send me a "Topic deleted" reply. I was told I am charged with Microsoft theft and that's ALL they told me. I then replied telling them that I have all right to appeal.
This did not bother them as they replied soon after...

"We do not take legal threats seriously. You have been told what you are banned for now stop emailing us or we will ban your IP address along with any other console and account you have used on this IP address."

I though this is just illeagal in all ways. I rarely played online and when I did I quit all hacked games I was in. I bought ALL dlc and I have 8 months still on my xbox live account with 41k. All of this is legit as I am against piracy and modders. After all this they send me another email.

"You can create a new Xbox Live Account and buy membership."

Like hell I'm going to pay them again. I will support those who are against fighting this illegal banning.

XKageroSorrowX

Back to top Go down

Gone too far! Empty Re: Gone too far!

Post  Lt BushWookie Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:02 pm

If you could, I'd love to see that email. Any of them. I'm currently investigating the crap out of this. I think that this little rage spurt from Microsoft would give me some evidence if I were going to take a lunge at them.

Feel free to blur what ever you don't want to be seen e.g. Name, email, Ect...

I'd really appreciate it.

Also sign the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/OPBBG/petition.html
Lt BushWookie
Lt BushWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally16 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:50 pm

I finally gave up on the issue, but I do still encourage others to visit this site and let their voice be heard. I just bought Xbox LIVE Gold again for $59.99 US but I get 3 months free with it. It's like $4 US a month, so it's a good deal. If I have any problems at all with this account though, I'm done with LIVE for good.

The reason I gave up on the issue is becasue none of my posts ever showed up on the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Forum. Xbox support was of no help either. I recieved only 2 e-mails stating that my posts were deleted by a moderator, and I posted multiple times. On top of that, I recieved the "marketplace theft" e-mail twice (recently) after recieving the original notification. The Xbox crew has made it clear to me, through their almost complete unresponsiveness, that they will not discuss the matter and my account is not getting unbanned. I would at least like to know what I supposedly did so I won't make the same mistake again.

Special Note (worth reading):

If anyone wants this deal, it apppears in the Xbox Dashboard under the Gears of War 3 Now in Stores tile under the Spotlight channel for "a limited time only". What I find deciepful is that Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Months (w/o the 3 months) is advertised for $59.99 US in it's own tile with a Gears of War 3 background on the Spotlight channel. If I hadn't been curious to see Gears of Wars 3 content in the Gears of War 3 Now in Stores tile, I wouldn't have found the better deal. Shame on Microsft for that.
Wally16
Wally16

http://www.twitter.com/wallyworld2_0

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt BushWookie Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Yea, I want to get gold again. I just to know what i did wrong so i don't do it again...
Lt BushWookie
Lt BushWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wally16 Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 am

Lt BushWookie wrote:Yea, I want to get gold again. I just to know what i did wrong so i don't do it again...

You and me both man. I think I will just try to limit my use of the marketplace as much as possible. I'll go to the store to buy Microsoft Points and games and whatnot, instead of through the Xbox.

The annoying thing I realized is that I am going to have to buy at least 1 new online pass for an EA game. I have Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, which I know needs a pass. I'm not sure if Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2009/2010 need one, but I hope not.
Wally16
Wally16

http://www.twitter.com/wallyworld2_0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum