BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marketplace Theft wtf i didn't do anything wrong

2 posters

Go down

Marketplace Theft wtf i didn't do anything wrong Empty Marketplace Theft wtf i didn't do anything wrong

Post  xG0ld3nc0lt45x Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:31 pm

So how you guys can see i am one of those that got banned till 12/31/9999 for marketplace theft on september 2,2011. MY story okay... i didn't get on my xbox live almost a week before getting banned on september 2,2011 everything was fine my account was fine and when i try get on september 3,2011 the xbox live and comes out that i've been banned i check my email and get email from microsoft saying i've been banned for marketplace theft. i was like wtf all suprised i couldn't believe it and whats worst is that i was an xbox live customer for only 8 months i had bought the 250gb slim xbox 360 w/kinect and my account still hasn't even runned out off gold still 6 months left and i get banned for something i didn't do..... people is this getting read by someone from the law or something? please repy back

xG0ld3nc0lt45x

Back to top Go down

Marketplace Theft wtf i didn't do anything wrong Empty Re: Marketplace Theft wtf i didn't do anything wrong

Post  sweatypeechfuzz Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 pm

My xbox is getting sold tomorrow because of this. I dont think they will do anything from what everyone is saying and they havnt done anything and its been like two weeks so i do hope you get your account back but ive already given up. sorry bro

sweatypeechfuzz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum