BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

honest opinion

4 posters

Go down

honest opinion Empty honest opinion

Post  sweatypeechfuzz Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 pm

I'd like everyones honest opinion. Do you think that the players who were banned for marketplace theft will be unbanned. Gamestop is having a special untill the 11th where you get 40 extra dollars for any console tradein and 30 percent extra trade in for every game if you trade in at least 7. I have to choose by sunday whether or not i trade in my xbox cuzz without this extra 40 dollars id only be getting 40 instead of 80 plus the 30 percent on all my games which would add up to a lot so do you think i will get unbanned because i dont want to trade it in only to get unbanned in time for gears 3. Thanks

sweatypeechfuzz

Back to top Go down

honest opinion Empty Re: honest opinion

Post  bOOmBoTz Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 pm

i dont want to crush anyones hopes but unless this goes to the media and even then i dont think theyll unban any accounts unless this went to court or our numbers are in the unignorable masses but thats just my opinion..if this many ppl were banned and they assume they hav evidence it must be some half ass AI automated red flag and not individual stats to see whos really guilty and whos not but keep hoping...but dont trade in your console itll come in handy if you see an xbox rep at a red light..aim for the head!
bOOmBoTz
bOOmBoTz

Back to top Go down

Post  Potato Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:23 pm

knowing microsoft, no.

Potato

Back to top Go down

Post  booozbuster Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 pm

I'd love to say yes, because thats what I myself am hoping. But as with all hope, it's just that, hope. No definitive answer can be given, but, since your asking for opinions, I'd say trade in your xbox. In my opinion, I highly doubt MS is going to repeal any bans, considering they are just faceless moderators laying down meaningless bans.
booozbuster
booozbuster
Admin

https://banbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sweatypeechfuzz Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:55 pm

thanks everyone I put it on craigslist yesterday for 125 and tomorrow someone is coming to buy it for their sons birthday so at least someone is gonna get to enjoy it plus i get an extra 45 dollars instead of trading it into gamestop

sweatypeechfuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum