BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wally16 wrongfully Permanently Suspended until 12/31/9999

3 posters

Go down

Wally16 wrongfully Permanently Suspended until 12/31/9999 Empty Wally16 wrongfully Permanently Suspended until 12/31/9999

Post  Wally16 Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

I received an e-mail 9/2/2011 saying I was banned for "marketplace theft". I don't understand and quite frankly I am furious. I have been a customer for 4 years and still have until 1/22/2012 on my current year subscription. I have only ever used used the marketplace for game demo downloads, map pack downloads or other game add-ons, or an occasional avatar item, such as the Halo RC Warthog or the Blue Flames Bungie Charity T-Shirt. I was on the internet for several hours the other day, and it seems that many people have had this exact same ban message over the past couple of days and today. Honest people are being robbed of what they payed for when they did nothing wrong. I don't understand what is going on with Microsoft, but I know many people including myself, are beyond unhappy with it.

I feel very wronged because I still had time left on my Xbox LIVE account, so essentially Microsoft is stealing money from me. Not only that, but anything I have payed for in the past, such as Halo 3 map packs and other game add-ons, I can't get back because I can't access Xbox LIVE. I had to delete items to clear space knowing I could re-download them, but not anymore. So, I am out money there as well. I am so angry because I have been a paying loyal customer for 4 years and this ban just came out of the blue. I have never had any ban or suspension issues in the past, and every gamer I have encountered I'd say enjoys playing with me. I don't rudely insult people and mute those who I don't prefer.

I am very upset with Microsoft for this. Also, I have posted on the support forums on 9/2/2011 where a Xbox Support person on Twitter told me to, and I am pretty sure the post was deleted. I have heard nothing back, and told the Xbox Support person on Twitter that, to which they replied, "The Enforcement team does not have the same response time as us. Be patient. ^PS."

The bottom line is, I want answers and so does the gaming community.
Wally16
Wally16

http://www.twitter.com/wallyworld2_0

Back to top Go down

Wally16 wrongfully Permanently Suspended until 12/31/9999 Empty Re: Wally16 wrongfully Permanently Suspended until 12/31/9999

Post  booozbuster Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:30 pm

If you're hoping for a response, i would'nt get your hopes up. For some reason, Microsoft and their enforcement team are NOT responding to "Marketplace Theft" appeals. Their being very quiet about this matter, personally I dont know why, but I can give you my idea of why. I think they have absolutely no evidence of people stealing from the marketplace, Except for MAYBE that some people have achievements for DLC or GoD they did not purchase FROM THE MARKETPLACE (Such as DLC That comes from Game of the Year Edition disc's such as Fallout 3 and Oblivion), also, did anyone ever say it was a crime to recover your account on a friends xbox to play on YOUR OWN account, in CO-OP with THEIR account, to play games COOPERATIVELY, with your friend? Thus, giving you achievements for games you have never played and thus not paid for, if so, then that is not stealing, It's called Party gaming and Entertainment. They are unable to respond to the mass amounts of "marketplace theft" ban appeals simply because they are unable to make any legitimate claim because they have no evidence of anyone "stealing".
booozbuster
booozbuster
Admin

https://banbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wally16 wrongfully Permanently Suspended until 12/31/9999 Empty Re: Wally16 wrongfully Permanently Suspended until 12/31/9999

Post  xX619REYXx Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:55 am

booozbuster wrote:If you're hoping for a response, i would'nt get your hopes up. For some reason, Microsoft and their enforcement team are NOT responding to "Marketplace Theft" appeals. Their being very quiet about this matter, personally I dont know why, but I can give you my idea of why. I think they have absolutely no evidence of people stealing from the marketplace, Except for MAYBE that some people have achievements for DLC or GoD they did not purchase FROM THE MARKETPLACE (Such as DLC That comes from Game of the Year Edition disc's such as Fallout 3 and Oblivion), also, did anyone ever say it was a crime to recover your account on a friends xbox to play on YOUR OWN account, in CO-OP with THEIR account, to play games COOPERATIVELY, with your friend? Thus, giving you achievements for games you have never played and thus not paid for, if so, then that is not stealing, It's called Party gaming and Entertainment. They are unable to respond to the mass amounts of "marketplace theft" ban appeals simply because they are unable to make any legitimate claim because they have no evidence of anyone "stealing".
that makes total sense
my cousin and i share my account on different xbox and i dont see nothing wrong with that (if it is let me know)
i havent downloaded any DLC that he brought onto my xbox and he hasnt done the same.

xX619REYXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum