BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

investigation

2 posters

Go down

investigation Empty investigation

Post  soldier2975 Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:30 pm

I have not had an unfair ban yet but i am looking for why people are getting banned unfairly. I have recently found out that most of the people getting banned got a DLC or bought MS points from GameStop. i think GameStop is doing this because they are selling codes they have no idea what they have done yet. but the blame goes to MS because they are being greedy and wont let you but it from a store and are rich people who just care about money. there is another guy i saw on this forum who is also looking into this he even read the whole Code of Conduct if you are him please reply.

soldier2975

Back to top Go down

investigation Empty typo

Post  soldier2975 Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:35 pm

i made a typo where buy is but

soldier2975

Back to top Go down

investigation Empty same

Post  intheend Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:52 am

same here i look for Microsoft ban or Microsoft ban wave on Google. Also on youtube i look up xbox live ban. all of them says they got banned after buying membership or something. It looks like something in there computers are messed up for alot of people to be banned perm. i think maybe something in the computer programming is messed up or it just the people who work there that doesn't care if they are innocent people. I hope someday someone shows something to the media and shows how messed up Microsoft is.

intheend

Back to top Go down

investigation Empty Re: investigation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum