BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M$ = Retarded..... Marketplace theft just like everybody else

3 posters

Go down

M$ = Retarded..... Marketplace theft just like everybody else Empty M$ = Retarded..... Marketplace theft just like everybody else

Post  fishnut21 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 am

I've noticed people getting banned for pretty much the same thing. I think I know why I got banned and it's probably because I did an update for fortresscraft. I'm sure at least one person knows what I'm talking about because when finished the update it said full game of Fortresscraft chapter1 downloaded which was weird because I already had it downloaded before. And a couple days after that inccident "BOOM!!" you've been suspended from Xbox Live until 12/31/9999. REDICULOUS.Microsoft needs fire some of the idiots working for them. Evil or Very Mad

fishnut21

Back to top Go down

M$ = Retarded..... Marketplace theft just like everybody else Empty Re: M$ = Retarded..... Marketplace theft just like everybody else

Post  sweatypeechfuzz Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 am

yeah that was me but ive already sold my xbox and if i do get unbanned im gonna be mad especially if it was just fortresscraft that got me banned btw it was actually my sister who noticed it not me haha

sweatypeechfuzz

Back to top Go down

M$ = Retarded..... Marketplace theft just like everybody else Empty Fuck M$

Post  xleftii Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:34 pm

ya i got banned for MPT (Marketplace Theft) i know it was fortresscraft i forgot to delete the 2nd one when i updated Crying or Very sad but since gears 3 is coming ima wait a week and if i dont get unbaned ill get a 1 month and make a new account and if nothing still happens idk prob PS3! cheers cheers affraid

xleftii

Back to top Go down

M$ = Retarded..... Marketplace theft just like everybody else Empty Re: M$ = Retarded..... Marketplace theft just like everybody else

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum