BanBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

imbigandblack46 story

3 posters

Go down

imbigandblack46 story Empty imbigandblack46 story

Post  imbigandblack46 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 pm

I just got home from school and i wanted to play some call of duty and i see that i was banned i called there support team and the told me to go to the forms and some bullshit stuff i find this very very rediculous.

imbigandblack46

Back to top Go down

imbigandblack46 story Empty Re: imbigandblack46 story

Post  Wally16 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 pm

It is pretty ridiculous. I have been trying to get an answer for four days, as I was banned on 9/2/2011. Today, someone was finally actually somewhat helpful for the most part. Everyone else at the Twitter Xbox Support team has been sending me in circles or telling me stuff I already know, such as go the the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team forum. It appeared one Xbox Support member didn't even read my tweet, as they directed me to a forum pertaining to console bans when I said my gamertag was suspended. I basically just finished writing a letter for a post here: forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx. Hopefully it won't be deleted this time. They accused me of "marketplace theft", so I thoroughly addressed the points related to that in the e-mail and how I hadn't done them. I hope I am unsuspended, but I am not counting on anything. Don't give up though, because even if MS wins, at least you can know you tried and didn't just take it.
Wally16
Wally16

http://www.twitter.com/wallyworld2_0

Back to top Go down

Post  booozbuster Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:25 am

This is currently happening to a lot of people, microsoft isn't really saying a word about it. Quite stupid if you ask me. Like wally said, dont just let microsoft do this to you, fight back. Even if at the end of the day the battle is lost, the war is never over.
booozbuster
booozbuster
Admin

https://banbox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum